"I would like your advice. I want to buy curtains for my open plan living room kitchen but I have no idea what to choose. The balcony doors are next to each other. The living room features a variety of color, including black and blue cushion sofa and armchairs, and red cushions. Black and gray furniture, white walls complete the look. Thank you in advance."
We meet some difficulty in suggesting a solution since the living room and kitchen openings are adjacent.
We would like to have more information, such as the colors of the kitchen cabinets and the type of flooring. Nevertheless, we will try to suggest the best solution for your space.
For a spacious space you can go for classic curtains, either single or two panels. You should choose single panel curtains in case the doors are very close to each other. For a small space, you should choose roman blinds or panels. Roller shades are also recommended.
Now let's talk about possible fabric choices.
You can choose curtains with color but you should go for small prints like dots and florals or on a large area of the curtain. If the sofa and the living room furniture are located near the doors we prefer a “quiet” and “lighter” fabric. You can choose colors similar to the sofa color scheme including gray; white color should be avoided since it is the walls color. Below are some examples of fabrics.
• Fabrics like the following one with patterns on the lower part
• The following fabric has no colors
• Fabric in shades of gray like the one below. However, it should have a special weaving or material
• The following fabric would be very nice for roman shades.
• You can get an idea of roller shades
• Here are some ideas of curtains that will fit in your room!
|< Prev||Next >|